The Ladies Purple OCC Qtr Zip includes the Museum logo (flower design), as well as the text for the cultural center in which the Museum is now housed. The building is named after Richard Johnny-John (Onöhsagwë:de’). He was was born May 2, 1914 in Elko, NY. The towns name was later changed to Quaker Bridge. Johnny-John’s Seneca name was Onöhsagwë:de’ [oh-no-saw-gwan-date] which was often shortened to Gwë:de’ [gwan-date]. Gwë:de’, a great story teller dancer and singer was also a member of the Allegany Singing Society, President of the Treaty of the 1794 Drum, Allegany Indian River Dancer, and an active member of the Allegany Indian Reservation Volunteer Fire Department. Gwë:de’ taught Iroquois Culture and Seneca Language in Salamanca City Central School, and at various college and universities in the Eastern United States.